Winter Has
Passed
And Spring Has Come
twitter
    follow me on Twitter

    hualala
    Hello there



    Tricia. 16. Outta This World.
    Fly Away

    JiayiToh Jiyong's Me2Day SeungRi's Me2Day LoveSparklePony
    Thursday, 15 November 2012 @ 04:55

    Down with flu.

    Damn flu.
    I think I got it from sitting at starbucks for like 5.5hours.
    Today's the first day of work for Jiayi.
    We found a job at a japanese restaurant, yes I couldnt start work because my birthday is still not over yet.
    I can pretty much say that the place was hell for Jiayi.
    I can also say that waiting 5.5hours under the aircon is also hell.
    Downing a grande toffee nut latte, grande mango frap, mcmuffin breakfast and mcchicken meal
    is also not something good.
    Definitely not good cause I feel my fats bulging out from my stomach area.
    Can't really feel it but I know its gonna show sometime soon if this everyday life of mine continues.
    But hey, I got a $5 mcdonnalds voucher from completing a survey
    no wait, thats not good is it? damn these fatty oils.
    I still need to buy my prom dress as well.
    Damn the fats T_T definitely not a good time for fats to form, worst worst time.
    just 6 more days to prom night oh shit.
    what about my contacts?! Ohyea i bought contact lens hoho, I bought blue and chocolate brown.
    Then again, what am I gonna do for the cosplay event?
    I wanted to go as one of the K characters, yknow those normal student ones like hmm
    she's too normal that I forgot her name omg.
    The short brown haired girl, the one with metal tips on her hair that wants to feed yashiro with greens..
    I still don't recall her name...
    Oh well, I couldn't find her uniform anywhere on the internet, maybe she's tooooooo normal?
    I found shana's uniform like finally but its like 80+++ without the wig nor sword..
    All I can say is "Love is pain (and brutally expensive)"



    Ending the post with cute jiyong gifs again ^O^


    back to top?
    monthly archive

    July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013
    recent entries

    HellooooooooooWhatsup, finally changed blogskin ho... Finally free.. almostAlmost free.. Just withstand ... "Time of my life"Hell no, having Olevels is not ha... Hello.Yes, I'm definitely feeling the stress. I ou... Prelim 2 Exams are officially starting tomorrow...... Should I should I not?Ugh having problems again...... Hello again!Hmm, anyone wants to win B.A.P's autog... Hello.Wow, my last post was like since 11 Aug, whi... Lazy SaturdayStayed at home the whole day (excludi... FunfunfunIt was so fun yesterday! Even though Vane...