Winter Has
Passed
And Spring Has Come
twitter
    follow me on Twitter

    hualala
    Hello there



    Tricia. 16. Outta This World.
    Fly Away

    JiayiToh Jiyong's Me2Day SeungRi's Me2Day LoveSparklePony
    Wednesday, 14 November 2012 @ 06:19

    Helloooooooooo

    Whatsup, finally changed blogskin hoho
    and finally found a job as well~
    Though I cant start working till the 1st of December
    since my birthday is on 30th November :(
    sighhhhh
    well, goodnight!
    cute jiyong to end the post ;)
    back to top?
    monthly archive

    July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013
    recent entries

    Finally free.. almostAlmost free.. Just withstand ... "Time of my life"Hell no, having Olevels is not ha... Hello.Yes, I'm definitely feeling the stress. I ou... Prelim 2 Exams are officially starting tomorrow...... Should I should I not?Ugh having problems again...... Hello again!Hmm, anyone wants to win B.A.P's autog... Hello.Wow, my last post was like since 11 Aug, whi... Lazy SaturdayStayed at home the whole day (excludi... FunfunfunIt was so fun yesterday! Even though Vane... Nightmares are over, for now.Prelims are pretty mu...